Naruto Great allience

A mysterious orginization even strong then the akatsuki has sudden set their sites on destroying the world. Can the combined might of the aktasuki and the villages stop them?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aisu's Visit to the Leaf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Tsuna comes out of the ground flipping "hmm well you have an annoying trick time to level the playng field!" he puts his hands on the building walls and it starts to collaspe with them stil in it "oh wait that wasnt a joke it just seemed like it i dont usually mak corny jokes miss" he lughs lightly as a piece of ruble almost hits him in the head "yipes!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:16 pm

"SHUT UP!!" huge amount of chakra vibrations send him flying also wrecking everything it hit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Tsua was sent backwards and landed on his feet "eh now that was a bit harsh we're suppose to be playing now miss" he laughslightly and throws a small yellow plastic capsule at her face "now go night night!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 pm

the barier blocks it she turns around the black rings swirl in her eyes as se walks foward
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Tsuna raises an eyebrow as he throws eight kunai at the woman out of the eight four have explosive tags but he didnt set them in a pattern so each one may go off at a different time as he threw them he jumped but skipping out of range of her attacks and the explosions to come
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 pm

only one tag hurts her but she walks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Tsuna calmly surveys his problem and makes a set of handsigns knowng that one out of four explosive tags could get her even if only a bit he pulled out a metal wire on it was twenty kunai all with timed explosive tags the started to throws this around her the weights customized to swing around objects if her barrier was stable it would wrap around that the timers were for five seconds in that time Tsuna used his jutsu earth dragon style summoning a fifty foot dragon's head made of pure earth to charge her head on after the explosion he hoped her barrier had a limit or ese he wouldbe looking for anotherattack roue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 pm

made surre it would not happen again using full power to dodge and disappear out of the office and onto the ground
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Tsuna smiled playfully as he jumped out of the window "are we playing for real yet miss?" he landed on all fours like an animal he ws having so much fun she really was a fun playmate he stood up slowly and hoppd from one foot to the other "more?" he asked innocently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:38 am

"quit peskering me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 am

Tsuna stops hopping and looks a bit down fallen "ya know all i wanted was to be friendly and know what you were doing miss and now we did all this" he sighs lightly and acts like he is stretching out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 am

"listen i promised your kage i wouldn't harm any of her ninja but if you piss me off enough ill break that promise now leave me to my work"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:41 am

"AHA so you did talk to the miukage and she said it was ok?" he raised an eyebrow at the woman with his question is scarf wound around him a bit it was dirty now the rubble had covered it in dust
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:05 am

sighs and goes back to normal "she gave me permision to do as I please as long as her and my orginazation stay nuetral now i might break that if you piss me off even more than i am. I am to destroy this village now leave"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:07 am

Tsuna hods his hands behind his head lazily "no i wont leave bu im not going t get in the way either" he smiles "i wanna watch you destroy the village" he said calmly his inocent tone never changing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 am

sighs "very well"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 am

Tsuna smiles "about time we could agree on something" he laughs lightly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 am

she sighs and breathes in the air and motions hands side by side and flames suround her hands and as she breathes out the flames grow larger till her appearance is no longer visable. then moves her hands slowly now slowly jabing the air with her fingure tips which once she pulls out the flames burst into the town and she runs foward fliping over the flame taking her sword throwing it into the flames. which causes the flames to part in different directions. as she falls she lands on the handle of the sword with her feet flips off takes out the sword as it melts back into the amulate she walks away looking at the boy with 6 rings in her eye that spiral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:27 am

Tsuna claps happily watching the flames destroy houses " oh very nice what was that technique miss?" he asked hiscuriousity getting the better of hm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:29 am

"not a technique its something i been able to do because my chakra element is fire"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:31 am

Tsuna raised an eyebrow "oh fire very hard element to control always wants to break loose and do some damage" he laughs lightly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:32 am

"well i can relate to it thats why i can control it and my other half can control water you ran into her already"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 am

Tsna looked confused "is she the mean version of you or something? cuz if so thats some weird suff ya got goin on"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aisu

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 am

AIsu sighs "no im AIsu the insane ninja who controls fire all the crude and evil she is Oniki the insane ninja who controls water and shes twisted and nice. I have a second half cause my father leaf and mother mist and I rock and iwas born from pure members of the insane infection."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:40 am

Tsuna nods like he understands but inside of his head it went in one ear and out the other "oh i see very um odd miss but everyone is different so i cant really judge"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit to the Leaf   

Back to top Go down

Aisu's Visit to the Leaf
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next